Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MY DEAREST HUSBAND

 My reality.... My happiness.... My sorrow.... My joy.....My pain...My tears.....My bundle of joy..... My husband. He is everything i wanted to have in my life. The perfect partner. Yes i have had my set of bad moments with him, but common...who does'nt?

He came into my life with a bang. Never did i realize it was he whom i was waiting for.  We were in love from the moment we saw each other and longed to be together. 6 years later we got married and here I am today writing this short piece for him.

When I think back and realize that I have known him for over 7 years now, I only laugh at myself. What do I know about this man? How much do I love him? What is the depth of our love? Everyday I get to know him better. There is something new to him every other day. I always thought that I loved him SO much that it was the maximum one could offer. There was no love beyond what I did. But I was wrong. Love just grows as time passes by and it has no limits.

After every small quarrel I felt depressed and left out. I ended up cursing my life and for having chosen him as my partner. But later I also understood that such small misunderstandings strengthened our bond.

When he does'nt eat well, when he does'nt sleep well, when he is tensed, uneasy and unwell, my heart skips a beat. Only in these circumstances do I realize how much I love him, how much I need him and how much he needs me.

I love him from the bottom of my heart and will always do till my last breath. I am happy that I found you in my life and I thank god for having been so gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment